The vast majority of client sessions are now facilitated via online/Zoom.
1. First point of contact is an initial free of charge phone consultation.
2. You are then booked into the Mind Body Booking System.
There is also an option for you to book yourself online when you are ready to book.
3. You shall receive a Participation Agreement via email for you to complete and return.
4. Working with medical conditions required a medical referral.
Working with children under the age of 18 requires parental/guardian consent.
5. Once the relevant forms have been received, the office shall call you for payment.
Payment must be made prior to the online session taking place.
6. You shall receive an email with the zoom link 15 minutes prior to the session.
Please choose a comfortable and private space to have the session. A recliner/comfortable chair is ideal.